Sunday, May 19, 2013

Summer Bucket List!

Caleb's two-day three-year old program officially has its last day on Tuesday, so we're marking that as the beginning of SUMMER! Yay! To keep boredom at bay, I've come up with a list of activities for us to do this summer. A summer bucket list, if you will. 


I've seen some of these floating around Pinterest and I love the concept. I sat down and brainstormed ideas, researching points of interest in our state. Some we've done before, some we haven't! I chose to print each goal on its own piece of paper, so we could attach a photo beneath each item as it is completed. And I'm going to make myself use my actual camera, instead of my phone, to document, ha! I attached each piece of paper to cardstock to give it some weight, and then used mini clothespins to attach it to jute rope. Some of the activities are simple, like eating sno cones and making s'mores. Others will require a bit of planning, like traveling to Pops on Route 66 and the Oklahoma City Zoo. All of them are kid-friendly. And, I'm not going to lie...I'm pretty excited, too. Bluebell Creamery Tour? SIGN ME UP.


(Thanks for helping us knock the first item off our list, Erin!)


The list is obviously quite large, taking up an entire wall of our playroom. I did this on purpose ... if I walk by the list every day and am therefore forced to look at it, I am more likely to complete it, you know?


There you have it! Our Summer Bucket List.

What are YOUR plans this summer?

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Love!!! Thanks for the extra push to get a list made for our crew, and, I'm not gonna lie, I'm super pumped that a lot of our ideas overlap. More fun that way. ;)

    ReplyDelete