Friday, April 27, 2012

Love: The Week.





I had a much-appreciated girls' weekend. Way fun.


I brought out the pear placemats for summer. Love my little breakfast club.


This little lady is now pacifier-less, sleeping with just her blankie. So big.


I have a new appreciation for my minivan. I never wanted to drive one EVER and still have a complex about it at times ... but it's really so great and roomy and sliding-door-ish and all of that.


Nomi's bestie came over to play and they were matching. It was just too cute.


We made more mud this week. It was way fun.


I joined in the fun this time and we were all covered in the squishy goodness. Very spa-like, right? ;)


We even made sand castles. I can't give my kids the coastal childhood I experienced ... but I can improvise. ;)

Have a lovely weekend, friends.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice week. Glad we could be part of it. :) (And I just saw L's three month letter. THREE MONTH LETTER. Goodness.)

    ReplyDelete