If I've learned anything in my short life, it is that life throws you curve balls. So, perhaps it is a better idea to create a list of reasonable resolutions that I actually have a chance to accomplish. Baby steps, you know?
So, here it goes. The List. For 2010. In no particular order.
1) Have a second child (we're well on our way with that one).
2) Have the baby weight from second child lost within five months through reasonable eating and such. Nothing crazy. I refuse to come upon that baby's first birthday still carrying "the baby weight". I lost the weight with Cub easily, but I know the second will be tougher, hence I am giving myself a strict goal. I love food and I love to eat.
3) Host a Mardi Gras party for my friends.
4) Begin potty training Cub around his second birthday (or at least exposing him to the idea of it--don't worry I won't rush it [I can see those comments coming already!!]).
5) Take a weekend trip with my hubby.
6) Read Lost Horizon again.
7) Give to someone anonymously.
8) Keep my hair long.
9) Volunteer for a cause I believe in.
10) Take whatever steps necessary to be the best wife and the best mom I can be. This is ambiguous because I think it will change throughout the year!
How about you? Are you into the New Year's Resolution thing??
Have a lovely day.