Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh, y'all. I am so tired. After a day full of flight delays that resulted in a midnight flight to an airport way out of our way and a night spent in said airport (by "night" I mean from 2-5 in the morning ... oy), my brain is fried. I'm so glad to be home.

I do plan on expounding the details of the trip, but for now I will leave you with some snapshots. These span from Maine to New Hampshire to Vermont and highlight the beautiful home of my Aunt, sore feet, the joys of the sea, a visit to Seventh Generation headquarters, reuniting with family, and, most importantly, Memere's 90th birthday party, thrown by my Mom and her two sisters. This was really a very special trip.

Enjoy the pictures and I promise a post is coming, after I recover.















Have a lovely day, friends.

3 comments:

  1. So excited to see the full post- Husband and I are talking about visiting the Maine area for our 5 year anniversary next year! Can't wait to see more about it from a blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! So sorry about your travel craziness! Hope you can get settled back into your groove at home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crab hat. Stunning. ;)

    So glad you had a great trip, and we are very glad to have you HOME!! :)

    ReplyDelete