* I have recently discovered the joy that is makeup remover wipes. Confession: I do not wash my face before bed. Thusly, these wipes are what I believe to be the next best thing.
* I am eleven weeks today. I can't believe next week I'll be out of my first trimester. Crazy.
* At one point today I was cleaning coffee out of the carpet, opening a can of corn, and texting. I'm not sure how all three were accomplished at the same time, but they were, and I am proud.
* I made manicotti for the first time last night. Huge hit.
* The nurse checked my chart today and confirmed that this was my fourth pregnancy, correct? I told her yes, that the first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. She then raised an eyebrow and proceeded to tell me I have been pregnant every year since 2007. I think my head exploded.
* Naomi just crawled in with a graham cracker in her hand. She found my stash.
* Speaking of my daughter who inhales everything, she is still in the 28th percentile for her weight. I'm fairly certain she will be her father, who had knobby knees until after college.
* Caleb just crawled in my lap and we took this picture. I love him so.
* Now this same Cub wants to sing a song. So, see you later!
Have a lovely day.