Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Copout Tuesday!

Yes friends, it's time for another copout post a la Katie. Needless to say, last night was a looooooooooooooong one, and right now the oldest baby is still sleeping soundly and the littlest baby is conked out on her floor gym in our room. Up all night means sleepy in the morning, right? :)

SO, here you go. Ten items of randomness.

1) I'm loving Luvs diapers right now, for both kids. I hated Luvs newborn diapers for Cub, but they work wonderfully for Naomi. Go figure.

2) I want a beach, badly.

3) The littlest baby just woke up. :)

4) Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Friend, I hope you get some rest today after a long weekend. We WILL escape to the beach in a few years when the kiddos are older--promise! I've gotta lose a few lb's first....hmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete