Saturday, May 8, 2010

Feel Good, uh, Saturday!


Because we all know my brain is deficient right now, I'll just go ahead and post this a day late!


1) Yesterday at Lowe's, while I was in the checkout, a nice older lady asked me when I was due. I told her next month. Her response? "Already? Really?? Wow! You don't look big enough to be due that soon!" Bless you, woman, and the life experience that has taught you to choose your words carefully and intentionally with pregnant ladies. :)

2) Naomi's bedding just arrived! It made it before she did!! I can't wait to open it and get it all set up!!

3) My closet has been tackled. I took a before and after picture and then thought better of posting it. Y'all wouldn't BELIEVE how scary my closet was. It's hard to be between seasons, between sizes, and unsure of what your size will be in the next few summer months. Needless to say, it was a disaster. Thanks to some large plastic totes and some elbow grease, I was able to weed out the clothes I hadn't worn in over a year, store all of my winter clothes and extra purses in clear totes and keep them IN the closet on the shelf, rather than trying to store them somewhere else in the house (and consequently forgetting what I own which always results in me purchasing MORE clothes that I don't need), and my shoes are lined up and ready to go. I have two big garbage bags of clothes and shoes for our church's clothes closet!! I heart donating.

4) Cub is better! The stomach bug was no fun and while I enjoyed the constant cuddling, I'm glad to have my happy boy back.

5) My Thursday play group threw an impromptu little shower for my good friend and I who are due within a month of each other. It was so sweet! Naomi is now stocked with plenty of newborn diapers and wipes!!

Have a lovely weekend, friends!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your little girl! I LOVE the name Naomi! how beautiful! I'm due in August, and I understand your clothes/closet dilemma!!! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete