The "Honest Scrap Award" comes with a caveat or two. First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, let all the people you've given the award to know they've gotten in (comment on their blogs or something). And, finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you (Thanks, Christen!).
Okay. Here it goes:
1. I am extremely stressed right now. My to-do list has officially surpassed the roofline of my house and the time with which I have to accomplish that list is growing smaller by the minute. Why blog? You ask. Because the stuff I have to do can't be done at 10:03 in the evening, I reply. I've cried once today and I intend on crying every day until this weekend. It's just necessary at this point.
2. I can play one song on the piano upside down.
3. The man in the Starbucks drive-thru gave me a free brownie last week. It was for my friend for her birthday.
4. I don't mind cherry flavoring, but I hate cherries.
5. My Dad taught me the piano using an old Baptist Hymnal and The Beatles Fake Book.
6. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
7. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was fifteen.
8. I ate goat brains once. On a tortilla chip in Mexico.
9. I feel that I have awful penmanship.
10. My husband is the funniest person I know. I say this because, if you were to meet him, you might think he is quiet, or serious. He is, but he is also hilarious. And my favorite physical feature about him is the deep blue of his eyes. Cub's got his Daddy's eyes.
I'm going to be a stinker and tag 5 people. I need to go to bed!
1) Sassy Times
Have a lovely day, friends!