1) I've been using the purple Matrix shampoo and conditioner (color-treated, perhaps?) for my recently greasy-pregnancy hair. And it's amazing! My hair is soft! Shiny! Not greasy!
2) Yesterday I was doing the dishes and had the dishwasher open, but neither the top nor bottom tray were pulled out. I scrubbed some dishes in the sink and when I went to pull the bottom tray out, I was stunned to see Cub standing there, on the open dishwasher door, reaching for something on the countertop. He had climbed up, unbeknownst to me. Why, hello there!! GET DOWN BEFORE YOUR MOTHER HAS A HEART ATTACK.
3) I'm craving salty and sweet things alike. Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby Ice Cream is quite good, and so is Mexican food. And eggs and toast for breakfast. And milkshakes. Notice I am not craving salad. Why is that?? Why can't I crave lima beans and tofu?
4) I need a good winter lotion. Any suggestions?
5) My nails are getting long, a la prenatal vitamins. That's nice.
6) Have you seen the specials with the poor woman who was attacked by that chimp? She might be the bravest person I have ever seen.
7) I love Thursdays because they mean play group.
8) Especially when the play group is meeting at my neighbor's house, so Cub and I can walk there.
9) Cub is walking everywhere and I absolutely love this stage. The walking and then the abrupt falling. Walk, fall. Walk, fall. His little center of gravity is so low that he doesn't have far to go, but he sure hits hard! And then he pops back up and keeps going. It's hilarious.
10) Lastly, gratuitous baby pic of Cub in the alpaca sweater his grandparents bought him in Ecuador. And he is carrying an (unused) nasal aspirator. :)
Have a lovely day!