Friday, August 16, 2013

Nourishment For the Morning.

I can't tell you how many times I've read a passage of Scripture throughout my lifetime and when I pick it up again, it stirs my heart in a completely different way than it has before. As if I'm reading it for the first time. The words never change, but my needs, fears, circumstances, desires, and prayers, do. My heart absorbed these words this morning as if I were reading them for the first time, fresh and new, and I wanted to share them with you, too.


O, Lord, You have searched me and known me.

You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.

You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.

Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O Lord, You know it all.

You have enclosed me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;

It is too high,

I cannot attain it.

Psalm 139:1-6 


May you be enraptured by His love today.

Have a blessed day, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment