1) On February 7, we welcomed my new niece, Anna, into our family! She's such a beauty!
2) Valentine's Day traditions: Heart-shaped pancakes on heart-shaped plates. And Valentine buckets waiting for the kids when they woke up--a new shirt and a little toy.
3) I always swore that if I ever had girls, I would never dress them alike. I would want their "own personalities to shine" blah blah blah whatever. I love dressing my girls alike. LOVE IT. And they love it, too, so ... it happens a lot! They can have opinions about it later ...
5) Awkward side-bend selfie whatever pose: My favorite staple during the winter has been my red jeans and my fringed booties. I wear them all the time.
6) Every Sunday morning, we take the kids to get donuts before church. A totally fun and unhealthy tradition. Yum!
There you go! A quick update this morning, in the midst of the breakfast show!
Have a lovely day!