Friday, May 25, 2012

Love: The Week.


We had a family day at the zoo. Our three.


Stylin'!


My husband and I went out for anniversary. I tried knotting my chambray shirt and I felt a little bit like a square-dancer. Oh well. It worked!


Yum. We went to Osaka, a Japanese hibachi, and ate lots of good food. Yum.


Then this spot on the wall in the kids' hallway REALLY started to bug me.


So, uh, I painted the hallway. It went from putty brown to pale yellow.


Ta-Da! It brightens the hallway so much!


Donuts on Sunday morning before church. Mmm.


A sneak-peek from Lydia's four-month shoot in our guest bedroom.


Our Little Big fell asleep on the floor in front of her door. I picked her up and enjoyed some snuggle time!


Seesters!


Cub's ball toy. He assembled it himself and it works! Nicely done, son.

Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in awe that you manage to do home projects like painting, with two toddlers and a baby. Super mom! ;)

    I can't believe Lydia is only 4 months in that photo. She looks older. Loce the squishy toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE a super mom! Love the snuggly sister pic. Sweeties. :)

    ReplyDelete