Monday, February 13, 2012

Mom Jewelry.

You may remember my post a year ago regarding mom jewelry and how it used to kind of scare me to death. Then I realized that I could have jewelry that I like that is simply representative of my kids, not necessarily caricatures of my kids dangling precariously from my neck and my wrist.

Behold: Three rose gold stackable rings--two with white stones to represent my two girls and one with black stones to represent my big boy.


Worn on my left hand because I'm still terrified of cutting Lydia's little thigh with the solitaire of my wedding ring. :)

Yay. I love their sparkliness. But mostly I love the loves they represent.

Have a lovely day.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty!

    I never wear my wedding rings when I have a little baby. I'm afraid I'll cut them too. So, I ALWAYS look like an unwed mother with 3 kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I'm hoping a little rose gold might make it's way into my life soon... You've inspired/enabled me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Do you mind my asking where you got the rings and the locket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The locket came from Fossil, the pink ring came from a local jeweler, and the stack rings came from endless.com (I think!)!

    ReplyDelete