Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolving.

Because I'm a goal person. And a blog is a nice way to stay accountable.

: Birth a baby

: Preferably, birth said baby unmedicated, if experience is void of complication

: Decorate empty formal dining room

: Lose most of the baby weight by summer through healthy eating and exercise (will I have time to eat? or exercise?) ... and keep it off (the real challenge for this foodie)

: Go on a trip with my hubby

: Invest time in someone outside of my family and friends

: Run a 5k

: Pray intentional prayers about parenting my children according to their specific needs--three different personalities are intimidating, but they are three lovingly crafted personalities and I need to remember it's okay to ask their Creator for help when my head is spinning (and when it's not)

: Pay it forward once a week

: Learn a new skill (any new skill ... sewing, something to bake, anything)

Ten goals. I will hang them on my bathroom wall.

If you have a resolution you'd like to share, I'd love to read it.

Have a lovely New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment