Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just In Case You Need An Idea For Dinner.

My friend posted this on Facebook after finding it on Pinterest so I thought I'd share it on my Blog:

(Three cheers for social media!)

Take the following:

Can on black beans
Can of corn
Can of rotel
8 oz package of cream cheese
Some frozen chicken breasts

Place chicken lovingly in your crock-pot. Dump the remaining ingredients on top. Simmer on low all day long.

Serve with brown rice or in tortillas or whatever suits your fancy and watch your family happily inhale it.

That's it!

Have a lovely day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone because the thunderstorm last night knocked out our Internet

2 comments:

  1. This sounded so good I decided to make a variation of this tonight. Instead of putting it over rice, I turned it into a super yummy (and just as easy) chicken enchilada soup! I did everything you said, and then I added about 2 cups of chicken broth, 1- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream, a cup of mexican cheese, and a little ground red pepper. You can add a little masa as well to make it a little thicker! It is delicious... thanks for the inspiration!!

    P.S. My blog is so boring, ha! When I remember I have one, I can't figure out what to write about that would be interesting!

    ReplyDelete