Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We Listen To Kiddy Music In The Car.

I love having music fill our house from sunrise to sundown. My tastes change with situations or seasons and right now I'm loving my Norah Jones Radio on Pandora. I have it tailored to play not only NJ but also Adelle, The Weepies, Eva Cassidy, and Missy Higgins. With the occasional Jason Mraz thrown in, but I think he gets thrown into every Pandora station. A little Folk, a little Soul, all basically calm or easy listening. Love it!


(Here is my husband's poor old iPhone, wedged on our player with some slate coasters. It's shorting out and that was my quick fix. Classy is the name of our game.)

What's your favorite Pandora station?

5 comments:

  1. Katie Herzig channel and the Jack Johnson channel. And you're right--Jason Mraz is everywhere! ;) Oh, the Weepies channel itself is pretty good, but it gets weird sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I like your mix! I just got an iphone, and I'm really not super tech savy, so I've branched out much on my Pandora. I have the Christian station playing :/ But, I think I'm going to try some of the artists you mentioned. I love Nora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Death Cab for Cutie, The Perishers, and Sufjan Stevens always top our pandora list....love me some pandora!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added those artists to my play list! Now, if I can remember to plug it in and play it :)

    ReplyDelete