Sunday, April 24, 2011

Joy.

'Why do you seek the living One among the dead?

He is not here, but He has risen!

Remember how he spoke to you while He was still in Galilee,
saying that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men,
and be crucified,
and on the third day rise again?'

And they remembered His words.

Luke 24:5-8



: Resurrection Eggs :

A tradition in my family as far back as I can remember. My Mom surprised us last year with a set she made for my kids. Each egg contains a trinket that represents a different part of the Easter story, until you reach the last egg, which is empty, representing the empty grave.


: Easter Baskets :

Three items, in honor of the significance of the three days: Easter shoes, a new shirt (or romper, in Naomi's case), and a toy, nestled in little totes that I found in the dollar aisle at Target.


: Our little Easter chickies :

How we love them so.

Happy Easter, Friends.

2 comments:

  1. And a Happy Easter to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Resurrection Eggs. Can you tell me what is in each egg and what verse each egg matches?

    ReplyDelete