Monday, September 6, 2010

More Love.


Cub loves to climb into bed in the afternoon to read books. He brings a stack of books in bed and I crawl in next to him, and we read while Naomi naps.
Labor: 3:30AM - 4:30PM
Pushing: 4:30PM - 8:08PM

-------------------


Naomi's expressions are a constant in our home now, whether it's a smile or a giggle or a shy grin. From the changing table to her bouncy to the floor to her boppy and back to bed again ... our little girl loves to engage her little corner of the world.

Labor: 6:00AM - 1:38PM
Pushing: 1:38PM - 1:43PM

-----------------

Labor? Entirely worth it in every way.

(Now if there was only a day to celebrate pushing. :) )

Happy "Labor" Day, friends!

What's your labor story ... and what moments make it worth it?

2 comments:

  1. Labor for 5 hours, pushing for three, and it's all made worth it by this moment right now: rocking my sick, snoring little baby so she can breathe during her nap...and because I'm the Mommy. When Baby is sick, Mommy is number one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a labor story...I hope I get one soon, very soon!

    ReplyDelete