Thursday, August 5, 2010

Soy Joy.


Grande Caramel Mocha with Soy. Thank you.

Y'all, I've heard more these past two days on non-dairy stuff than I can process. Go with soy. Don't go with soy. Almond vanilla milk rocks! Almond vanilla milk tastes like water. Coconut milk--sweet! Coconut milk--BLEH. La la la. Mixed opinions from every angle.

I don't know. I'm not a pro.

But, I'm still alive, with no dairy since Monday.

And I'm just so so so glad Starbucks offers non-dairy options.

(Yes, I double-checked with a friend who works at Starbucks to see if this particular drink passes the non-dairy test. It DOES.)

(I hope she's right.)

Update on the Little Mouse soon, when I get the chance. Until then, friends.

Have a lovely day!


1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge non-dairy fan, and I'm not even lactose intolerant. I just feel so much better without dairy. One of my favourite drinks to get when I'm out is a soy chai latte. I think it tastes better with soy milk than with regular milk. I like rice milk a lot as well, but we didn't have almond milk in Australia.

    ReplyDelete