Thursday, July 1, 2010

BOB Stroller Update!

A few months ago I wrote a post about the BOB Revolution Duallie I received for my birthday this year. Woohoo! I gave it rave reviews, but promised to keep the reviews coming the longer we owned the stroller.

Here is the latest update, now that I actually have two kiddos!

I considered purchasing the car seat adapter for Naomi's side of the stroller, but, after discovering that our particular car seat wasn't compatible with the adapter, I decided against it. The seats recline pretty far--not flat, but close--so I've been able to swaddle Naomi and clip her in just fine.

As you can see, she doesn't mind.



Now, obviously, I'm not jogging with this stroller yet, and I would never jog with Naomi clipped in like that. I'm not even cleared for long walks yet! But, for strolls, this has worked out perfectly. By the time I work myself up to jogging, Naomi will be big enough for the five-point harness.

So, there's a quick update! Not much to it. I'm still loving this stroller! And Cub loves having a constant neighbor. "Nomi! Nomi!" :)

Have a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you like the double one. I love my single one and once the new baby comes I may contemplate getting one of these. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete