Humbly. You know?
So, here's to being thankful. And here is my list:
* DAD IS CANCER FREE!!!
* My husband
* Almost out of the first trimester, all is looking well
* A gooey, snuggly, giggly Cub, whom we cannot imagine our lives without
* Food to eat on Thanksgiving
* A roof over our heads
* The fact that the Thanksgiving feast includes mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and stuffing, all of which are mellow on a pregnant girl's tummy!
* A church where we are involved in worship, small group ministry, and I'm in women's ministry, and we love it all and learn from it and grow from it
* Family. Family family family.
* Dear friends. Friends friends friends.
* Two cars that are paid for and that run
What's on YOUR list?
Happy Thanksgiving, friends. I'll see you on the flip side.